Material Girl - Teaser

Thursday, March 19, 2009

E's New Sunday Line-up

Yeah-yeah-yeah--you can make fun of me if you want, but you know you have the same guilty pleasures I do... You try to hide it and you'll always deny it, but you know you can't stop. It's like an addiction..Yep, I'll say it, I'm ADDICTED to REALITY TV...And E always serves it up in huge doses with tons of humor and drama slapped on top like a big ole' cherry on a sunday.....



This past Sunday night E showcased a new TV show called Candy Girls and premiered the newest Keeping up with the Kardashians! Ryan Seacrest does have some talent in there with his witty portrayal of the rich and in the limelight family!

I really enjoyed watching the drama and craziness play out on Candy Girls. I love that they are portraying a minority woman who became an uber successful entrepreneur in an incredibly positive yet dramatically juicy way! I can't wait to see what this season brings of the show...They better not let me down...I'm what I like to call a Reality TV Connoseuir.....Yea, I know the good from the bad and I'll definitely call it out!

Ladies and gents keep tuned for more musings on reality tv, fashion, trends and style tips!

Besos!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped Red Polish on MYSPACE