Material Girl - Teaser

Monday, October 5, 2009

Statement Making Jewelry (rings)


The best way to complete an outfit is to pull it all together with your accessories. A set of bold bangles, a belt at a cinched waist, beautiful drop earrings with an updo--all these pieces make a woman truly pulled together! This week, I have been on a ring kick! I love making funky pieces with metal bands, interesting beads and hot glue!

I have pulled in some great funky rings that I thought might add some flair to that LBD, simple chic day look or that will glam up a funky outfit. Each of these pieces can be found at forever21.com. Utilize these pieces as sparingly as you want OR pile 'em on. I love the vintage chic, almost grandma looking jewelery, combined with modern pieces.

Have fun with this!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped Red Polish on MYSPACE