Material Girl - Teaser

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Hills Says Goodbye to Lauren and Hello to Kristin Cavallari??




WTF?? Seriously, I must say I am heedlessly dissapointed to say goodbye to Lauren, but why are they saying hello to Kristin Cavallari?? WOW, I guess is goodbye to my Monday night show because it's obvious I will no longer staying tuned with Kristin in Lauren's spot. She just rubs me the wrong way! Too bad, so sad! BUT, on the other hand--the finale episode and preshow for the MTV Movie awards sported some FANTABULOUS styles.

A great hot trend I saw throughout the evening was the ultra sexy, ultra fitted mini dress. Lauren and all the girls from the show were sporting the great mini ensemble in a fantastic array of colors. There were great sequined and beaded numbers like the Megan fox wore (must add though that the hairstyle was not very nice to her face). I also loved the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped Red Polish on MYSPACE