Material Girl - Teaser

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane, Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again


Ok, was watching Ratatouille with the little one today and it got me seriously thinking about leaving this joint! It seems like back in the day young people would just pack up and jump the states over to Europe like it was nothing!


I'm seriously wondering how difficult it would be for me and Bella to adjust living on another continent...Maybe if I had some wonderful friend (u know who your are my bid girl) who wanted to find culture, art and pursue their dreams with me, it might not be so hard!


I had this dream months back that was so vivid in my head that I still remember it. It was shortly after me and Vicky started our fashion line..In my dream Vicky and I were standing side by side in front of the Eiffel Tower looking up and smiling at this red balloon floating off into the pristine blue sky..I dunno if it was a sign, but it got me thinking..


So, today I feel like I keep getting more signs and that Paris is calling me... Here they are in random order..Woke up and turned on the tube to food network and my fave cook was on! It was Giada in PARIS! Decided to watch some reruns of Sex and the City on Demand while I was researching some articles and guess which ones were on, the one's where Carrie went to Paris! My favorite old time movie was on (ok anything with Audrey Hepburn is my favorite!) but, it was Sabrina and of course you know she goes to Paris! Then, I was clicking to the Independant Film Channel and Amelie was on! And finally I ended the day with yes, Ratatouille! LOL, I know it's a lot of TV, but hell it's Sunday and I was just veggin with the baby :)!


But, I do think it's a sign..Paris are you beckoning me? I think I may give in. Maybe I can find a much better job and give Bella a cultured life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped Red Polish on MYSPACE